Commercial Collections Team Lead
Peyton Resource Group, GARLAND texas
People Focused. Talent Driven. That's Peyton Resource Group.
Peyton Resource Group has partnered with a growing and stable company looking for a Commercial Collections Team Lead in the Carrollton area.
This person will need at least 2-3+ years' experience leading and growing a team, working in a fast paced environment. Our client has a great reputation, amazing culture, and even better benefits! If you are interested, apply today!
Requirements of the Commercial Collections Team Lead:
- Required Commercial collections experience
- 2-3+ years’ experience
- SAP experience HIGHLY preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
PRG is a boutique staffing firm that specializes in identifying, locating and evaluating top talent in North Texas in Accounting, Finance, IT, Human Resources, Finance, Engineering, and many other great industries.
- Escalated accounts from the collections team
- Organize activities for collections staff
- Perform credit and collections for customer accounts
- Training new employees in collections
- Assist with collections of past due accounts
- Streamline billing and collections processes
- Motivate the credit and collections staff
- Managing the credit and collections process
- Provide collections assistance on difficult accounts
- Consolidate credit/collections information across divisions
- Assign accounts to collection staff
- Follow up regarding collections activity
- Oversee the collection efforts of the collection department
- Coordinate collections with third party
- Work with outside collections agencies
- Perform a monthly inventory of collections
- Motivate collection supervisors and collectors
- Managing customer accounts and address collections inquiries
- Initiating collection calls on past due accounts
- Ensure collections activities are on schedule