Onin Staffing has an opening for a Process Engineer in the Madison, AL area!
Automotive supplier for a major automotive manufacturer, establishing a location in Madison, AL. We have an immediate need for a hands-on, customer-driven Process Engineer. The Process Engineer has primary responsibility for assisting the project team in defining, planning, tracking and managing the project they are assigned. The desired candidate will have experience in process design, reading blueprints and drawings, and AutoCAD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Verify that the associates in the team are working safely and according to established standards.
· Ensure that established work standards are being followed and work quantity and quality standards are being consistently met.
· Assist with part structure evaluations for new model to identify and countermeasure safety, quality, and workability concerns.
· Establish and maintain schedules for new project development.
· Evaluate processes for ergonomic/safety concerns and countermeasure.
· Evaluate processes for quality concerns and countermeasure.
· Evaluate processes for efficiency concerns and countermeasure.
· May be required to fill in for vacations, personal time, and absenteeism or tardiness.
· Maintain record keeping as required.
· Assist in problem solving and continuous improvements to production process.
· Facilitate communication between management and team members.
· Travel, including overnight stays, required.
· Knowledge of environmental ISO14001 preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in AutoCAD
- Experience with process design
- Must be able to read drawings and blueprints
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational skills