Jobs related to "Legal Recruiter-Full-Time-NYC-Tower Legal Solutions"
Legal Recruiter-Full-Time-NYC-Tower Legal Solutions
Tower Legal Solutions, NEW YORK new york
Tower Legal Solutions is hiring a Legal Recruiter to join their busy project staffing team in their NYC office in downtown Manhattan. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting and securing legal talent to work on various dynamic projects, such as document review, on behalf of our clients (including law firms, legal services companies and Fortune 500 corporations across the country). The ideal candidate is self-motivated with demonstrated organizational and business acumen skills, who can multi-task effectively and work under tight deadlines. The recruiter role is a full-time opportunity that offers a base salary, commissions plus benefits.
1. Recruit qualified temporary attorneys, paralegals, and paraprofessionals through online and print media job postings, by contacting law schools, colleges, Bar associations, embassies, etc., and attending networking and job fairs. In this role, you will be interacting closely with legal professionals at various stages in their careers and managing the entire life cycle of the recruitment process with an emphasis to fill our immediate and future staffing needs.
2. Review resumes for qualified candidates.
3. Pre-screen candidates to evaluate availability, skills, work history, education, professional licenses, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
4. Manage the candidate onboarding process.
5. Perform reference and background checks on applicants including education and State Bar verifications.
6. Maintain records of resumes, applicant flow, and employee selection.
7. Enter, update, and retrieve applicant information in Erecruit and Estaff.
8. When applicable, schedule and administer language tests for applicants.
9. Adapt effectively to the company's cultural behaviors which include efficiency, accountability, transparency, trust, mutuality, cohesive team, effective communication, and a global business perspective.
1. Review job orders and match qualified applicants with job requirements.
2. Contact qualified candidates and communicate job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, job duration, work schedules, working conditions, and policies & procedures.
3. Thoroughly screen candidates to make sure that the candidate is committed to the job and can meet the client's expectations.
4. Work with candidates to complete and submit conflict forms, when applicable.
5. Review resume ensuring that it is free of errors, it is current and contains the skills and qualifications for the position he or she is being submitted for.
6. Manage the submission process of qualified applicants and provide and communicate relevant updates.
7. Contact candidates to provide staffing updates.
8. Conduct candidate orientations and/or distribute paperwork, if applicable.
1. Act as a liaison between the company and clients.
2. Respond promptly to client requests and questions regarding staffing needs and account information.
3. Strive to ensure consistent customer service and satisfaction with the company and its candidates.
4. Perform quality control of the candidates; e.g., speak with candidates to ensure that he/she understands the job and can commit.
5. Send resumes and any supporting documentation (ex - conflict forms) to the client and answer any questions.
6. Provide support for timekeeping and payroll issues.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve client and candidate issues.
8. Communicate and document client feedback regarding the candidate's job performance; enter information into candidate files.
1. Participate in an evening and weekend on-call schedule.
2. Engage with the candidate pool with periodic check-ins.
3. Respond to inquiries regarding company and client policies, procedures, and programs.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
· 4-year college degree or JD
· Ability to interface and collaborate with internal colleagues, external candidates, and clients.
· Strong work ethic and dedication to the candidate, client, and company.
· Excellent communication skills which include effective listening skills.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· We are looking for someone who enjoys building client relationships to complement the existing team.
To apply for this role, please reply to this posting attaching your resume.