Jobs related to "Executive Assistant"
BAMKO, Los Angeles California
Who is BAMKO?
BAMKO serves the world’s most prominent brands by designing, manufacturing, and distributing award-winning promotional products, branded merchandise, and packaging. With global headquarters based in Los Angeles, BAMKO has offices across four continents and operations in five. With the largest western-owned sourcing operation of any firm in our industry, BAMKO has unmatched resources and expertise in product manufacturing. We utilize a consumer insights and data-driven approach to produce product with a purpose – items that extend brands, excite consumers, and provide tangible solutions to real business challenges.
BAMKO is seeking a high-performing Executive Assistant to support our Co-Founder. This individual must enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. This individual will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Mastering a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Rolling calls and shadowing the co-founder on all client meetings.
- Exhibiting strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Utilizing expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrating proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrating the ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the President's schedule is followed and respected.
- Drafting, completing, or proofing internal and external general correspondence, executive summaries, proposals, speeches, PowerPoint presentations and other communications as requested.
- Attending meetings, taking notes, and following up as assigned.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Preparing correspondence when needed (i.e. FedEx, USPS).
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this role include:
- At least 6years professional experience in an executive assistant role preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Proficient with G-Suite, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, as you will be the liaison between the President and other Executives.
- Anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems.
- Confidentiality and discretion is required at all times.
- Experience working with global teams (multiple time zones and multiple languages/accents)
- Executing tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to reconcile expense reports to credit card statements.
- Being well-organized and self-directed.