Maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets; and perform general bookkeeping. Billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable. Administrative duties such as maintaining schedules, providing telephone support, filing, transcription and the production of forms. Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
· Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
· Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
· 2 to 3 years of experience in using advanced Excel, ERP experience
· Excel, expert with vlookup, pivot tables, macros, and VBA.
· Experience creating dashboards, reports and charts in Excel.
· Good analytical and communication skills.
· Proactive and strong attentiveness to detail
· Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
· Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· Critical thinking - ability to recognize/understand how changes/decisions have an impact
Ability to work independently, but as part of a team toward common goals.