Kashable is a fast growing, venture-backed Fin-Tech startup based in NYC. We provide socially responsible, low-cost credit to American employees offered as a voluntary benefit through their employers. We were founded in 2013 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with deep experience and expertise in the specialty finance industry, and have since become the leading provider of personal loan financing solutions at the workplace, catering to employers that run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to nonprofits and governments. We are a dynamic, ambitious, and hard-working team that is redefining financial wellness for working Americans.
What you will do
As a Marketing and Communication Lead at Kashable, you will help shape how we go to market, tangibly impacting the company’s bottom line. You will drive the strategic growth of our B2B marketing channels and partners, through your mastery of language, communication skills and creativity. Your ability to identify marketing opportunities and timely share the messages, will help drive Kashable’s success in the market. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate ability to work independently vis-à-vis our clients and collaboratively with the larger Sales and Marketing teams.
We’re looking for a great problem solver who takes a data-driven approach to provide informed solutions to key business problems and partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders to win together and take full ownership in bringing the Kashable message to market.
An ideal candidate should have a strong desire to be part of a driven team and work in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages and rewards you for taking on new responsibility.
● Be a subject matter expert for B2B (and their employees) marketing processes, data, and performance
● Partner with product, sales, account management and engineering teams to enhance our products and services and drive special projects forward
● Be the marketing point of contact for our employer clients and distribution partners
● Support management of marketing campaigns including creative production, testing and reporting
● Be responsible for writing short social media messages, email messages to HR and their employees as well as blogs, Podcasts and research documents.
● Collaborate with internal and external teams such as creative, agencies, consultants, and enterprise partners to execute against marketing plan and identify/improve operational efficiencies within the department
● Develop and own processes for creating and managing content, developing creative assets, and coordinating media workflows across freelance, agency, clients and internal resources
What you need
● Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of marketing experience
● Expertise across social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.;
● Attention to details
● Strong analytical skills and a history of successfully using site analytics tools to generate marketing recommendations and optimizations
● Experience sourcing and managing designers and creators
● Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on data, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
● Gritty, adaptable, and self-motivated
Nice to Have's
● Experience working with basic design tools and Adobe suite of products
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS for emails
● Employee Benefits or Financial wellness programs
● We offer competitive salary, benefits and perks that make the day to day enjoyable;
● Generous Healthcare coverage including dental and vision benefits;
● Great PTO and holidays;
● Paid parental leave;
● Weekly catered lunches and unlimited snacks in fully stack kitchen; and
● Pet-friendly office.