Director Commercial Advanced Analytics & Business Insights Consulting Practice, **Based Chicago, Boston, OR NJ
Axtria - Ingenious Insights, BOSTON massachusetts
Director Commercial Advanced Analytics & Business Insights in Pharma,
Decision Science Consulting Practice
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
Location: Either, Boston, Chicago, NJ Clients
Candidates will be expected to have familiarity with Solution for Patient Centricity to sales and marketing problems:
- Marketing mix modelling & promotion response
- Commercial Model Design, Sales Force Sizing and Structure
- Patient analytics using Real-World Data sources such as anonymized longitudinal patient claims data, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc.
- Market Access Analytics incl. pull-through analysis, Payer-plan segmentation, Rebate optimization, etc.
- Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning, Incentive Compensation
- Lead cross-functional teams to pilot and implement client solutions with a focus on client satisfaction across a solution area and industry verticals.
- Leverage and customize Axtria’s proprietary analytics to client needs, resulting in exceptional client value from every project.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the Technology and Product Management groups to ensure ongoing refinement of our analytical tools and development of new client solutions.
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients on optimal customer, sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent with best practices and emerging trends in analytics.
- Contribute to Axtria’s development of new solutions and analytical models.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team of analysts
Required Skills/Experience: -
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of prior relevant work experience. Graduate degree is preferred.
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Alteryx, and able to quickly master new packages when needed
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- Proven ability to frame a business issue, design the right solution, and deliver results.
- Ability to lead projects and teams
- Experience with the application of statistical estimation techniques and / or optimization techniques
- Exposure to / experience working with large data sets.
- Familiarity / expertise in using Pharmaceutical data sets such a prescriber-plan data, patient level data, transactional claims, EMR/EHR data, SPP Hub data, diagnostic data etc. is a plus.
Learn about us https://www.axtria.com/