We are looking for a few experienced Maintenace Technicians to start ASAP in the Aurora, IL plant.
Successful candidates must be safety-minded, multi-skilled, multi-tasking, team oriented maintenance technicians. At least 2 years’ experience in high speed, continuous run, manufacturing environments is preferred. Experience in a corrugated manufacturing facility is a plus.
Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay: $26-38/hr B.O.E
- Engaged in safety initiatives and processes
- Utilize technical knowledge and skills to support production department.
- Critical thinking; predictive and preventative maintenance, finding root cause of failure.
- Work positively with maintenance and operations teams to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Excellent teamwork, cooperation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work alone, with a partner, or as a member of a team maintaining safety, quality & productivity.
- Engaged in preventative maintenance processes through facility.
- Knowledgeable of lubrication, hydraulics, welding, pneumatics, electrical and electronics technologies.
- Willingness to cross train and learn new skills in other technical areas to enhance capabilities.
- Able to work with computer system for maintenance processes, stores and work orders.
Provide own tools initially (tools worn out on the job will be replaced).
Azimuth is an equal opportunity employer