This position serves as front line support and liaison between our customers and internal Colorcon departments and plays an integral role in meeting and exceeding our customer expectations which ultimately will result in improved customer relations, increased customer loyalty and increased sales. This position will have access to extremely confidential information; including customer account information, product applications, prices, purchase agreements and formulas.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage customer orders which includes; verifying previous purchase (or sample) and correct pricing information and processing orders in Oracle Order Management using specific customer order profiles.
- Maintain an accurate customer database utilizing Oracle order profiles to ensure 100% error free order processing.
- Coordinate with Planning, Shipping & Credit Departments to ensure on-time production and shipment to meet customer requirements.
- Proactively run daily reports for open orders to identify at-risk orders and report issues/changes to the customer and Sales team accordingly.
- Manage New Business Price quotes including customer follow up on open quotes.
- Manage customer complaints which includes; detailed complaint entry into system, participation in investigations, RMA issuance and pro-active follow up with customers regarding returns & complaint resolutions.
- Coordinate customer requests for Good Will Returns with the Sales team.
- Manage customer forecasts for dedicated territories and update S&OP system accordingly.
- Analyze Supplier Performance reports for accuracy; initiate and participate in research and follow up actions.
- Respond to customer information requests for general information such as but not limited to commercial invoices, packing lists, pricing, etc. within the target service levels.
- Manage Colorcon website new user registration requests and report customer registration/login issues via Service Now.
- Provide back up for other Customer Care Coordinators.
- Associate Degree (Business Preferred) and a minimum of 2 years direct customer support experience in a previous customer service, regulatory or quality role.
- Bi-Lingual Spanish/English Skills preferred not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & active listening skills.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Applicant should possess a positive attitude, Team mentality and a willingness to learn new things!