Position: Sr. Product Designer
Duration: Full time
Location: Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Ever considered working in a startup?
In our fast-paced growing company, you have the opportunity to help improve & create designs + UX across all of inBrain.ai's products! We partner with some of the top ranked apps on the Google Play and Apple App Store and also own dozens of in-house built mobile apps! inBrain.ai helps mobile apps monetize via our inBrain.ai SDK which provides app developers with a non-invasive, high rewarding, and easy-to-integrate monetization tool, which results in increased revenue.
inBrain.ai’s products are used by millions of people every month – and we’re looking for our first in-office product designer to help continuously improve our designs and design new features!
As inBrain’s first full time product designer you will have a lot of autonomy to build out the process of our company’s product design and set the stage for us to scale! The job will necessitate the following skillsets:
- Holistically understand product design and build the foundation of the design process for inBrain
- Demonstrate high-quality design practices - this includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, information architecture, and visual execution
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through customer research and design explorations
- Ability to work closely with all teams – Engineering, Product, Marketing, and the Executive Team
- Make UI and UX beautiful, simple, and delightful
Looking for someone who:
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys working with mobile apps
- Has owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale
- 5+ years of experience in software product design for a complex product
- Is highly organized and has strong time management skills
- Passion for inBrain.ai’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
This position will require talent and skills embodied by a candidate who can hit the ground running with limited day-to-day management. The applicant must have outstanding communication skills and work exceptionally as a self-directed contributor and will need to document all completed objectives and submit them to the Executive Team on a regular basis.
We look forward to reading your application! To apply, please email [email protected]!