Function: OperationsUnited States: Chicago, IL
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Deliver information accurately and in a timely manner for daily Operation decisions. The Analyst must work across different data sources like SAP, Hana, OTM (Oracle Transportation Management), Tableau and BI to analyze, evaluate and integrate the information in order to simplify the daily processes in a fast paced environment. This position is ideal for someone with confirmed analytical skills, a creative problem solver that enjoys digging in the data to find the answers to complex questions.
- Generates and delivers current Daily, Weekly and Monthly Logistics Reports accurately and on time.
- Tracks carrier performance and key KPI goals vs targets.
- Ad-hoc design of new reports on Excel or Tableau using SQL and SAP Hana as main data sources.
- Produces reactionary excel analysis reporting as needed for all Logistics areas: Transportation, Deployment, Supply and Materials.
- Provides support to the Transportation Operations team by providing accurate and timely data to drive business decisions.
- Analyzes, evaluates and integrates complex information and simplifies findings for decision making.
- Reports key KPI’s and provide root cause analysis for target underperformance.
- Develops and improves reports to satisfy changing requirements and new metrics and KPI’s.
- Uses Tableau design tools to build and customize Dashboard reports pulling data from SAP Hana.
- Uses SQL queries to pull data from OTM
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent degree.
- Proficient in Data Mining, Statistical Modeling and Visualization Reporting using Tableau, SQL, and Advanced Excel.
- Experience with Tableau visualization and dashboard design.
- Experience in analyzing data, developing metrics, and finding trends and patterns.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large and complex data sources to conduct analysis, and communicate findings clearly.
- Fast learner that works well in a team setting.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
- Tableau and SQL query writing required.
- Transportation Management System experience (OTM, JDA, Manhattan, Bluejay, SAP)
- Project management
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.