The Executive/Direct Hire Recruiter role for On Call Counsel, the Legal Staffing Division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, is responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting top-tier Legal Professionals (Attorneys, Paralegals and Legal Support), new business development and building strong relationships with existing client companies.
Duties include interviewing, networking and interfacing with C-level clients and other hiring authorities to market and place top-tier candidates into direct-hire positions.
We are building our legal team and look forward to having other “A Players” be a part of our future. If you are an “A Player and want to be a part of a winning team with a very aggressive compensation plan, we would love to know more about you.
- Networking and sourcing to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace
- Interviewing top-tier professionals.
- Conducting in-person interviews, recruiting and placing top-tier professionals in direct hire positions
- Interviewing and successfully matching candidates to the clients
- Creating candidate profiles
- Creating company profiles and conducting pre-selling of staffing solutions
- Providing management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates
- Obtaining and using feedback to enhance customer relationships, continuously improving the quality of service, and increasing profitability.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.
- 2 to 5 years recruitment or Legal industry experience
- JD Preferred but not required
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential, however proven record of success hiring Legal professionals is required
- Ability to build high-level relationships with professionals up to C-level client contacts
- Self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Strong desire to succeed, results-oriented
- Professional appearance, demeanor and approach to work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette