If you're looking to be a part of a highly dynamic team our client in the North Jersey area is looking for a Senior Hedge Fund and Private Equity Accountants to join their stellar team of professionals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage multiple fund relationships with our various clients
- Maintain/manage client fund structures, performance fee, and investment strategies
- Processing of subscriptions, redemption's, and any other investor activity
- Prepare and maintain goals weekly, monthly, and yearly
- Able to have immediate response time to all clients and investor questions including scheduling and meeting all clients
- Provide guidance and direction to staff on all technical and client service topics
- Develop processes to improve the product
- Support auditors in preparation of year-end financial statements for the Funds
- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Finance, Economics, Investment Analysis, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent investment and business judgment.
- Extremely efficient and detail driven
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently