Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager– EAST REGION
Reporting To: Marketing Director- Americas
About the company
International Workplace Group (IWG) IWG provides a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services that help people work more productively. The IWG brands include Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Openoffice and Signature.
About the role
This Marketing Operations Role is a key role in delivering IWG’s marketing strategy. The person in this role will be responsible for implementing key parts of the Marketing Playbook in US and Canada as directed by the Director of Marketing, Americas.
· All marketing activities delivered adhere to the Marking Playbook, Brand Guidelines, and Operating Model
· All marketing activities are delivered on time and on budget and with high quality
· Develop and execute strategies to generate optimal sales demand with omni-channel activation
· Execute marketing workflow via marketing operations management, analysis and ROI
· Campaign Management - Manage activities listed below as directed by the Director of Marketing, Americas.
- Support centre opening broker events, and industry events
- Support the global team with out of home advertising agreements
- Brief agencies to create collateral for new centres /other marketing activities
· Support overall marketing team goals and programs
Key skills/ experience
· 5-10 years prior experience in similar marketing or communication role
· Familiarity with collateral design and creation
· Experience briefing agency to create marketing assets needed for events, out of home advertising, etc.
· Experience managing large (industry) events with over 200 potential customers
· Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Effective time and project management skills