A Global Strategic Communications Firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support a few Sr. Professionals in their NY office. They are a trusted provider of strategic communications in a number of different areas and have amazing teams in both London and NYC. This team is looking for an incredibly sharp, super professional candidate who can liaise with clients and provide unparalleled support to their team
- Oversee the team's agendas, effectively and proactively prioritizing on their behalf
- Booking travel, scheduling meetings, keeping track of time and expenses
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities
- Anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs as necessary
- Assist with preparation of meeting materials and basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks – prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when required
- Maintain database of firm contacts
- Supporting firm, client and industry events, including registrations, invite lists, etc.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- 1+ years of experience in Administrative support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excel independently and group collaboration
- Handle confidential information in a discreet manner
- Ability to communicate with individuals across all professions
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.