Jobs related to "DAS Venue Sales"
Must have DAS and TELECOMMUNICATIONS experience
JOB TITLE: Director, Business Development DAS (Venue Sales)
We are currently seeking a Director, Business Development DAS to join our industry leading DAS team and help grow the companys wireless footprint. This position will be responsible for managing & growing venue relationships including identifying and closing new business opportunities to install DAS, Small Cell, Wi-Fi and other wireless infrastructure or mobile applications. The role is responsible for identifying the appropriate strategy and partners within the region and to structure and negotiate key business terms. The position will work collaboratively and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment of infrastructure and client satisfaction.
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic venue targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships.
- Work to identify and prioritize locations of interest to improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other key locations.
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales channel partners.
- Establish and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless infrastructure.
- Drive contracts through closure including negotiating key business terms and financial structures.
- Develop and build upon existing venue and wireless industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue expanding company's wireless infrastructure footprint.
- Attend key industry conferences.
- Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits.
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Seven or more (7+) years of business development experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry, understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or Wi-Fi.
- Proactive sales driven background.
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team.
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently.
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel.