Senior Director Pharmacy Strategy and Analytics
CVS Health Corporation, PROVIDENCE rhode island
This role is also responsible for ownership of data sales relationship with our 4 data partners worth over $100M in contract value. Finally, this position supports the EVP Pharmaceutical Contracting and Purchasing.
The key deliverables and tasks for this position involves:
- Leading efforts to sell to internal clients the increased the use of analytics and strategy tactics;
- Project managing a team navigate a project from concept to final deliverable
- Developing analytics talent to improve their skills
- Demonstrating your curiosity to learn about the pharmacy trade business as it relates to supply chain, returns negotiations, brand and generic purchasing.
- Crafting the analytic strategy, project and team roadmap recommendation slides for presentation to business partners as well as senior leadership;
- Supporting the development and maintenance of data and analytics tools that we have built using Tableau and Excel.
- Leading internal clients to more predictive analytic models that will improve how our clients run their day to day business.
- Supporting the Executive Vice President, Pharmaceutical Contracting and Purchasing in PowerPoint deck development
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have the following experience:
- Experience with designing and building executive level PowerPoint presentations.
- At least 8 - 10 years of formal management experience leading a team of highly technical and analytics experts in delivering work across multiple concurrent projects – both planned and unplanned- to drive actionable insights;
- Experience interacting with leadership at Vice President-level and above, including experience leading impactful conversations with senior leadership;
- Recent experience conducting analytics work
- Experience mentoring and developing analytic talent, including developing skills in framing problems, analytical methods, and communicating insights through verbal and written communication and data visualization skills;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, PowerPoint. As well as experience with SAS, SQL, Python, R, Tableau
- Ability to sell potential solutions and influence senior leaders decisions’ using data-driven insights;
- Demonstrated leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving and flexibility;
- Proven ability to work within a climate of ambiguity;
- Ability to independently direct oneself to advance analytic & strategic tactics and capabilities of the department.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in multiple offices across different time zones;
- Strong personal and team organizational skills;
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units within a complex organization;
- BA/BS in Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Finance, or Equivalent; MBA preferred