Executive Project Manager
Smart Choice Staffing, SANTA MONICA california
Executive Project Manager Santa Monica, CA
Our client is a Construction Management Company dealing with construction of high end residential projects in Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Bel-Air, Santa Monica and Malibu. Their services include overall project management, creating budgets, assembling construction teams, negotiating contracts, audits and project scheduling. Our client is an Owners Representative consulting firm and they are a growing company with 20 employees.
Our client is looking for an Executive Project Manager who will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities. The candidate will interact directly with Clients and be the point person on several high-end projects with construction costs ranging from $5M to $35M each. The candidate must have extensive experience with high-end custom residential projects. The candidate will be supported by an accounting and administrative team so they can focus on the high level aspects of each project under their management.
The candidate should be highly organized, high attention to detail and possess superior communication skills. Duties will include the following:
- Manage all aspects of several projects at once
- Interact with Clients on all aspects of the project
- Serve as liaison between all vendors and stake holders on the project
- Identify the most critical issues facing each project and be able to address and solve
- Accurate review of financial data and reporting to the stakeholders
- Identify project risks and implement plans to mitigate such risks
- Review general contractor and sub-contractor proposals and scope for accuracy and completeness
- Technical construction expertise in all trades, especially concrete, mechanical systems and high end finish
- Work to develop and train staff within the Company
- Market our services directly to Clients, Architects, General Contractors, etc.
- 15 + years of experience working on high-end custom residential projects, either as a general contractor or working for a large general contractor as a Senior Manager
- Superior communicator, comfortable interacting with all parties involved in a project, from ultra-high net worth Clients to general contractors and sub-contractors
- Polished and extremely professional
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Go getter who can work independently and solve problems
- Be able to participate in process improvement and strategy