Jobs related to "Marketing/Grpahic Design Specialist"
Marketing/Grpahic Design Specialist
Barrel Republic, OCEANSIDE california
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, monthly newsletter and marketing events, website design and maintenance. You will collaborate with the corporate team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- Full Time position
- 1-3 years' of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Design and Print background a plus
- Previous work in the Food and Beverage Industry desired