The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the company's key performance indicators by delivering an exceptional in-store experience. In order to do this, the candidate will build and train an effective team, and effectively incorporate business trends and customer feedback into the training of employees.
- Support General Manager with store operations. Ability to manage a through organization and coordination of schedules, supervision and coaching of employees, problem-solving, maintaining store cleanliness, execution of sales and marketing initiatives, training employees and providing exceptional customer service.
- Oversee daily systems execution (prep, tempering, admin, food and employee safety practices).
- Training, developing and coaching team members by utilizing HBH training programs and Learning Management System.
- Creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment.
- Monitoring and reinforcing food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to all HBH policies and procedures, along with any local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maximizing restaurant sales and profitability through managing inventory, labor costs, proper cash controls and training employees.
- Ensuring successful execution of daily, weekly, and monthly requirements, including but not limited to truck orders, inventory, scheduling, new product training, etc.
- Doing whatever it takes to Make it Right for our guests.
- Work in position or other duties as assigned
Build effective relationships with customers, associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- 2+ years' of retail or equivalent management experience
- Strong verbal or written communication skills