Technical Program Manager
Vertex Technological Solutions, WOODCLIFF LAKE new jersey
Title: Technical Program Manager
Position Type: Full Time/Contract
Locations: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
• We prefer to see someone who is Deep in technology.
• High energy.
• Has done leading 100+ people teams.
• Efficient in Agile.
• Manage multiple projects within a global program.
• Evaluate the technical solutions provided by the architects and leads from delivery and business standpoint. Ensure the applications are scalable,
• Review all technical documents and plans
• Understand the technical implications of business requirements and take decisions to guide the key stake holders in terms of feasibility from cost and deadline perspective
• Build and maintain project plan, including approach, scope, tasks, durations, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
• Make project-level decisions and manage track team leads and day-to-day team activities
• Identify project risks and come up with mitigation plan
• Provide project status to project team and stakeholders
• Follow standard project management processes and tools to manage project teams across the entire project life cycle serving as an advocate of the project management principles and standards established by the PMO
• Establish and agree on the project objectives. Measure the objectives and success factors
• Ability to strategize and execute strategies
• Experience with Microsoft, J2EE or related technology stack
• Experience handling technical delivery with an excellent understanding of the complexities involved in the enterprise setting
• Ability to work in projects involving cross-platform technologies (R, Azure, MS, Qliksense etc)
• Experience in reviewing architecture diagrams, test plans, performance plans, security plan and other related deliverables associated with project delivery
• Experience working in a Professional Services environment
• Experience working in fast-paced/agile environment and delivering using DevOps model
• Ability to work independently
• Experience managing large global applications/project
• Experience in a matrix management environment