Jobs related to "Executive Assistant"
A mission-driven Private Equity Firm with headquarters in London, England is actively searching for a passionate and experienced Executive Assistant to support their Growth Equity team in San Francisco. This Executive Assistant will be responsible for Administrative support to the Growth Equity team and work as part of the wider Corporate Services team.
The ideal professional for this position is willing to take ownership of their work and go the extra mile to add value to this phenomenal organization.
This global company offers great benefits, wonderful work-life balance, and beautiful offices in SOMA.
- Managing complex calendars and arranging heavy international/domestic travel
- Coordinating both internal and external meetings across time zones
- Handling highly confidential material/matters relating to the organization with utmost discretion
- Planning and executing internal and external events
- Drafting professional correspondence
- Tracking, processing, and submitting expense for the Growth Equity team
- General administrative tasks
- Maintaining Outlook and Salesforce contact database
- Meeting guests, providing refreshments, and notifying the appropriate individuals
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm as its first point of contact
- Managing and maintaining meeting spaces – including IT set up
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Finance or Professional Services sectors
- Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- You are hugely tech savvy, and proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.