Senior Technical Recruiter
Right Resources Staffing, OWINGS MILLS maryland
Right Resources has had a great year and we need another set of hands--or two!--to take advantage of the opportunity before us in 2019. We’d love it if you’d consider joining our team who all want to win doing it the right way. We have a truly great opportunity to use our competitive advantage in Federal healthcare technology recruiting in and around Baltimore, but we need some more good people around the office.
We are looking for an energetic new team member who will be responsible for recruiting great candidates, hustling after the $ on the table with integrity and will, and calling candidates and potential customers to make business happen.
- Attack it. Whatever direction we point you in, go attack it. We promise we’ll set you up for success.
- Step back to figure out what went well and what didn’t with your coach. (Briefly)
- Attack it again more efficiently.
- Rinse. Repeat.
- Make contact with candidates daily through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, and other social communication channels.
- Develop & maintain a robust LinkedIn profile and other appropriate social media profiles to establish credibility in the marketplace.
- Work with other recruiters and account managers to address staffing process challenges and better leverage corporate resources to facilitate an effective search & decision-making process.
- Respond to urgent needs for information, analyses, requested assistance, information from team members, managers, vendors, and other stakeholders as needed.
- All other duties as reasonably assigned.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An understanding of sales, marketing, and the psychology of motivation (or just a natural talent for the same)
- Ability to influence others
- Broad understanding of and experience with the digital marketing channels & social media apps & sites that can support your efforts
- A desire to win and be successful without cheating
- A little humility
- Persistent problem solver who can forge relationships both over the phone and in person
- Driven to meet goals, generate results, and overcome objectives
- Ability to learn technology terms and processes--at least enough to be dangerous
- Accurate and professional written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast paced multi task driven environment
- An interest in technology and using it to make normal work faster and more efficient
Nice to Have:
- An awesome sense of humor
- A small addiction to caffeine
- A winter place in Vermont or Colorado for us to crash a couple weekends in February
What you get:
- Great people to work with who roll with the punches, encourage risk, and tolerate failure so we can get past it to success
- Competitive Salary with generous commission structure
- Company Laptop
- 401(k) match
- Gym subsidy
- Health and dental insurance with FSA offering
- LinkedIn premium account
- $3,000 per year education reimbursement
Right Resources partners with a selective group of corporations, primarily in the Federal healthcare technology industry, to help them build a better team through better recruiting. Whether they need someone for an important project, or someone to join the team full-time, the companies who hire us make the people they work with a top priority and understand that starting with the right people makes every project easier. Our partners are aware that the best available talent isn't always looking for them, but is often open to an invitation to learn more.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for updates on new positions.
Right Resources, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Right Resources, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.