Jobs related to "Accounting Advisory Supervisor"
At Boulay, we inspire remarkable careers focused on building your talents and celebrating your successes. Our style fosters honest, down-to-earth, long-term relationships that provoke open dialogue among colleagues and delivers innovative ideas and services to our clients.
A regional financial services firm, with offices in Eden Prairie and Minneapolis, MN and Naples, FL, Boulay “hits the sweet spot.” We are large enough to provide you with professional challenges and development opportunities. Yet small enough that you don’t get lost in a sea of people. If you are looking to make a change for the better, you could be just the person we are looking for!
We are currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our Accounting Advisory Group. This team specializes in working with small to mid-sized businesses providing a wide variety of services: reviews, compilations, consulting, tax, mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing services and other unique projects.
- Perform various outsourced controller services (budgeting, forecasting, analytics and various ad hoc projects)
- Provide year-round tax planning and managing related tax return preparation
- Assist with process documentation, assessment, design and optimization
- Assist with merger and acquisition projects
- Assist with post-closing acquisition integration
- Assist with the selection and implementation accounting systems
- Prepare and review financial statements (compiled/reviewed/client produced)
- Direct and review the work of staff members
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of progressively challenging accounting experience
- CPA licensure or actively working towards CPA licensure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (a focus on Word and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to perform complex financial analysis and creatively solve problems
- Strong knowledge of internal revenue code, tax law, tax processes and general tax software
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal capacities
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Ability to build client relationships
- Learn new processes and information quickly
- Recent public accounting experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks / Sage / Yardi
- Experience with Caseware
Our clients tell us that what separates Boulay from the rest is our thoughtful and comprehensive client service; how we work hard to develop honest, down-to-earth, long-term relationships by listening to and instigating dialogues, and finally, that we are proactive in helping them solve problems and reach their goals. To be considered for the Boulay team, forward your resume and salary requirements in confidence.