Jobs related to "Director of Product Marketing"
Director of Product Marketing
RMS Beauty, CHARLESTON south carolina
Director of Product Marketing - Interim Role / Maternity Leave Coverage
This role is responsible for positioning of product from inception through sell-in to retail partners. We are looking for an interim professional to cover maternity leave on either a full or part-time basis.
- Work with Product Development team to position product within current and future brand architecture, including key attributes, function, packaging and sku visuals.
- Ascertain key product claims and points of difference that marry to overall brand story.
- Analyze all current products and determine strength, weakness, threat and opportunity for each sku. Evaluate if proper copy is being utilized and work with sales and marketing teams to correct, enhance or redevelop.
- Work with creative team on brand product copy; ensure alignment with key positioning and attributes.
- Write additional adjunct copy as needed.
Product Claims Grid
- Maintenance of product claims grid – creating, updating and communicating all information to cross functional teams within company timelines.
- Information includes, but is not limited to, key ingredient performance, point of difference, tips from founder, product dimensions, final copy, formula classifications and shade descriptions.
· Handle translation process for all product claims and key attributes as needed.
Retail Sell-In Materials
- Ensure sales and marketing teams have sales sheets and product information at appropriate times within the sales cycle.
- Confirm all information is available and consistent for all retail set up forms.
· Develop education materials to meet global needs.
- Lead portion of marketing meetings to communicate key messaging to cross-functional teams.
- Train all in house staff on all skus and arrange product drop program.
Additional responsibilities as determined by executive team.