Chief Marketing Leader-Healthcare
Westport Intl, BENNETT north carolina
This job is no longer available.
- The marketing leader must develop and implement a growth strategy for the for this North American based Healthcare services organization in partnership with operating leaders and the commercial sales function.
- Align marketing execution across all geographies and market segments.
- Drive commercialization of new service offerings by understanding industry trends, Hospital economic drivers, VOC, patient outcomes and all applicable data and analytics.
- Create service offerings portfolio positioning, pricing & targeting to achieve market share growth and margin objectives
- Partner with business line leaders to build out more marketing roles and marketing impact on the business.
- Hire, motivate and train marketing professionals with the goal of increasing the impact of marketing in all aspects of the business.
- Lead and coordinate strategic planning processes.
- Create and drive segmentation strategy and processes to target stronger value propositions for the business market segments.
- Be part of the executive leadership team and a thought leader both internally and externally around strategic change for all aspects of North American Healthcare's dynamics.
- Work hand in hand with sales to drive stronger commercialization plans and become more active in the marketplace
- Actively solicit and share competitive intelligence
- 10+ years marketing in Healthcare services
- Strong broad based knowledge of all aspect of marketing
- 5 years managing a marketing function.
- Healthcare product/industry acumen