Skill / Position: Desktop Support
Location: Wilmington, DE/Atlanta, GA
SO ID: 99670
Domain: Banking- Financial Services
We at ITC Infotech are looking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer with an overall experience of about 5+ years who will be based out of Delaware or Atlanta.
About ITC Infotech:
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full-service technology solutions provider, led by Business and Technology Consulting. The company is focused on creating value for clients across 3 focus industry verticals (Banking, Financial Services and Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, CPG & Manufacturing), as a flexible, trusted and sustainable partner. ITC Infotech is engaged with multiple global clients; the top 10 clients have been with ITC Infotech for over 5 years. The company has established offices across 18 countries, with 10 global development centers and client engagements in 35 countries.
Looking for a Desktop Support Consultant with expertise working in an enterprise environment
- A good understanding of the Windows Operating System (from boot to logon)
- A good understanding on how to manipulate and use Active Directory
- As a data source for user, groups and computer objects. Demonstrate what attributes are and how one would write and read from them programmatically.
- Familiar with Group Policies, the different types and the engines and processing they have (scripting, user, computer, loopback etc.)
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- The ability to explain what 3rd party utilities to use, when and why (psexec, process explorer, Wireshark to name just three)
- The ability to quickly generate scripts for data collection and task invocation
- The ability to understand Services and Events, and is very familiar with navigating the registry
- The knowledge of the known windows log files, where they are, what they do etc.
- Perform Windows 7/10 OS installation and resolve issues pertaining to Windows 7/10 OS installation
- Understanding on how Windows installs drivers in and outside of the imaging process
- Understanding on what Windows PE is, it’s limitations and use cases
Primary Skills (Must have Skills)
- Windows OS
- Windows OS migration
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
- process explorer