Jobs related to "Office Operations Coordinator"
Office Operations Coordinator
National Athletic Trainers' Association, GARLAND texas
OFFICE OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
We are seeking someone with office manager/operations experience to join our team! Ideal candidates will have at least three years of experience as an office manager and/or a facilities employee. Being able to multi-task, stay organized, and manage projects are all imperative in this role. Having a high school diploma as well as attendance to some college is the minimum education requirement for this position. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote as well as a working knowledge of adobe acrobat.
This is a unique position that includes responsibilities that range from being extremely hands on to having to manage building projects. In the same day this person could be changing lightbulbs and putting dishes away to creating a budget and working with a team to renovate office space.
- Main point of contact for janitorial, security and access, pest control, HVAC, roofing, plumbing, mail, vending machines, furniture, landscaping, off site storage and shredding and any other vendors related to building care and maintenance.
- Coordinates and oversees work performed by contractors for all facility related tasks, renovations and repairs
- Researches new vendors and negotiates fair contracts to ensure office operations run smoothly
- Orders office supplies and maintains general office supply closet
- Oversees and analyzes operations and employee event budgets throughout the year
- First point-of-contact for all visitors. Signs for packages and notifies the appropriate staff
- Keeps mailroom organized and stocked with mailing supplies. Adjusts staff mailboxes when changes occur
- Ensures the office is always clean and organized to provide the best experiences for employees, members, and other visitors
- Assists with the onboarding of new employees, including work place set-up and ordering business cards, nameplates and name badges.
- Coordinates employee events including planning, budgeting, and chairing the social committee
- Maintains office seating chart and active employee roster for the building
- Ensures kitchen is organized and adequately stocked
- Monitors security system including providing current employees with secure ways to enter/exit building
- Coordinates flower arrangements/memorials for passing of employee's immediate family members
- Assists in organizing presentation materials, coordinating meeting and catering arrangements, maintaining bulletin boards and other assignments as required
- Updates emergency plans and evacuation procedures as needed. Assist with emergency response and evacuations.
- Oversees security, fire prevention and other safety systems
- Resolves complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
- Maintains records of tenants and office space
- Coordinates events related to NATA’s internal wellness program
- Regularly updates labor law posters when changes are made
- Creates content to post on NATA’s internal social media platform
- Assists with recruiting including but not limited to sending out correspondence to NATA candidates
The National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA) is the professional membership association for certified athletic trainers and others who support the athletic training profession. Founded in 1950, the NATA has grown to more than 45,000 members worldwide today. The majority of certified athletic trainers choose to be members of the NATA – to support their profession, and to receive a broad array of membership benefits. Please visit www.nata.org for more information.
NATA provides a full complement of benefits including generous leave policies, a benefit allowance to be used toward benefit premiums, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, a 401K and a pension plan, wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional development, and a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, with cover letter and salary requirements.