Sr. BPM / Open-text Developer
Comptech Associates Inc., WHITEHOUSE STATION new jersey
Position: Sr. BPM Developer
Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ, United States
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
• Hands-on experience in one of the BPM technologies incl. pega, open text/process suite
• Debug and resolve any challenges with the applications
• Involvement in full development life cycle. Design, Coding, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance.
• Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Influence/encourage team to build solutions with quality and confined to architecture
• Work with business partners to understand functional requirements and translate into consumable technical stories
• Experience in working with a Business Process Modeling Suite (Open Text Process Suite).
• Strong experience in coding Java.
• Experience in working with SOAP/REST services.
• Excellent written/verbal skills
• Exposure to Agile development methodology.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external team members.
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
• 5-8 year experience with Open Text Process Suite or any similar BPM solution platform.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Experience in DevOps took stack including GitHub and TFS, VSTS, Jenkins, ReadyAPI, Soap Service, Jira etc..
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs, Web Services, Application Infrastructure, XML/XSL, Scripting, API Management, Micro Services, Containers, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity framework and Azure Cloud Services
• Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word required.
• Works successfully in a team environment and independently
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure
• Works effectively with colleagues at all levels
• Ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
• Committed to hard work and a high ethical conduct
• Insurance Industry Knowledge – huge plus
If you are interest please share your resume on [email protected] and revert me on 733-788-3753.