Jobs related to "Sr. Human Resources Generalist"
Sr. Human Resources Generalist
Benchmark Electronics, Moorpark California
BENCHMARK IS AN ITAR FACILITY
You’ll have the opportunity to be an integral part of our aggressive growth strategy by working on a successful and fast-paced equipment manufacturing team's in our Human Resources Department in Moorpark, CA, located in Ventura County. We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist with manufacturing experience.
Responsible for daily Human Resource functions to include but not limited to employee relations and recruitment and ensures the leadership follows the appropriate policies, procedures
• Works with senior Human Resource management in variety of employee relations situations and offers recommendations for courses of action and resolution.
• Addresses and recommends resolution to more complex issues involving any of the Human Resource programs (benefits, employee relations, etc.)
• Involved with documentation related to co-worker counseling, performance appraisals and other required documentation, as well as disciplinary action up to and including termination
• Helps co-workers and supervisors, settle work-related conflicts through counsel and recommendations.
• Acts as a resource to employees/leaders/managers regarding employee issues and interpreting Company policies, procedures and benefits.
• Responsible for overseeing the on-site organization and coordination of production staffing (recruiting experience required). Involved in hiring decisions.
• Responsible for monitoring and supporting company policies and procedures and federal/state regulations, to include but not limited to, Affirmative Action, FMLA, ADA, sexual harassment investigations, etc.
• Assists in overseeing others in Human Resources.
• Assists in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Demonstrates confidentiality
• Demonstrates effective presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and creativity
• Demonstrates discretion and independent judgment when handling coworker issues
• Demonstrates knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
• Demonstrates effective organizational skills
• Able to work weekends and off-shifts as needed
· 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management; 6+ years working experience in Human Resources preferably in a manufacturing environment