Human Resources Manager will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
Human Resources Manager Role and Responsibilities
Q-Tran uses ADP TotalSource for Payroll and Human Resources:
Responsible for interaction with the ADP TotalSource: Senior Payroll Advisors, Human Resource Business Partner assigned to Q-Tran.
- Maintains proper paperwork for ADP TotalSource for new employees starting with the Personal Data Sheet through the beginning process of the onboard procedure of ADP.
- Responsible for providing employees with the Benefit Package explaining the Medical Benefits offered.
- Maintains the ADP TotalSource portal for all employees.
- Responsible for Annual Comparison for the Health Benefits.
- Responsible for inputting employees PTO’s into the system and on company calendar.
- Responsible for Performance Reviews.
- Maintains employee files and I-9 Binder.
- Responsible for Staff Recruitment.
- Responsible for counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Responsible for all proper paperwork for company’s HRA Program.
- Responsible for all Safety Risk Programs and implementation.
- Maintaining proper paperwork for Leave of Absence, Short and Long Term Disabilities.
- Responsible for Create and Maintain bi-weekly Head Count Reports.
- Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement