LOCATION: New York, NY
REPORTS TO: CEO
STAFFED INC is a New York City based Event Staffing Agency with national services + capabilities. We provide temporary staffing solutions (i.e. brand ambassadors, promotional models, hospitality staff, etc.) for both experiential and hospitality events. Our clients are major lifestyle brands and agencies with staffing needs across the country. Our core clients represent the beauty, fashion, luxury retail, sports, and culinary industries.
The Operations Director will be responsible for ensuring that all organizational procedures and policies are adhered to. They will be goal focused and create a culture of accountability within the team. The position requires a dynamic and experienced people leader who is able to coach and develop the team, supporting their growth and ensuring that all deadlines are achieved. This position reports directly to the CEO.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Oversee day to day business, culture and office operations
- Build and implement internal operational systems and client facing communication strategies
- Meet regularly with various departments of the business and report back to CEO; account management, sales, talent recruitment, human resources and finance
- Main point of contact for all finance, account management, and company operations
- Identify and target operational efficiencies across the business and varying departments
- Establish and implement service and operational protocols resulting in more efficient execution of staffing and events
- Cultivate and grow processes for event management and team development
- Utilize and maximize multiple operational platforms: ADP, Asana, Slack, Google Drive, StaffConnect, Quickbooks Online, Scoro, etc.
- Administrator technology platforms and train the team on all system updates
- Partner with People Director to operationalize departmental processes and efficiencies related to Human Resources and Talent training and development
- Manage employee development, growth plans and best practice standards
- Work closely with CEO and People Director to help operationalize and launch recruitment division
- Liaise with financial partner to administer daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual onsite business needs and facilitate meetings and check-ins, on-going
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE
- Minimum 10+ years of prior experience in hospitality, catering, operations and client management
- Demonstrated track record in people leadership, training and development
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Possesses high moral, ethical, and integrity standards
- Empathetic and driven to achieve excellence through building a culture of accountability
- Multi State labor laws experience is preferred
- Flexible schedule that adjusts to the needs of the business
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Analytical skills to evaluate date and make operational decisions
- Experience in handling payroll and all associated documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Detail orientated and ability to meet deadlines and maintain confidential company information
- Self-motivated, dependable, and capable of quick problem solving
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and systems such as ADP, Asana, Slack, Google Drive, StaffConnect,Quickbooks Online, Scoro, etc.