Jobs related to "Mechanic- Drivetrain Specialist"
Mechanic- Drivetrain Specialist
Accurate Truck Service, GRAND RAPIDS michigan
Accurate Truck Service Mechanic- Drivetrain Specialist
- Specifically working on inspecting/removal/installation of transmissions, differentials, and drivetrain components.
- Responsible for fleet maintenance on heavy duty trucks, diesel technology, AC, Electrical, tractor maintenance, suspension, time management and reliably accomplish required/assigned task in an efficient and timely manner. Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Position is responsible for completing assigned equipment repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Must be able to maneuver in and out of and under heavy duty trucks and climb up to work on engines as required. This may include but not limited to bending, twisting, lifting, climbing & use of hands & arms. Must be able to lift 25-30lbs at times.
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 Years’ Mechanical Experience
- Must Have Own Tools
- Full-Time Position
- Salary rage $15.00 - $30.00 (based on experience)
- Grand Rapids Location (preferred)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour