The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and demand generation programs targeted toward existing clients and new prospects by performing the job duties personally or through contractors or subordinates. The Marketing Coordinator role is highly visible and hands on and will be focused specifically on delivering marketing initiatives on time and accurately, digital marketing and lead generation. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role is a key contributor to the company’s marketing strategy and will be a lead for executing on marketing programs.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a creative, seasoned, poised and polished communicator with strong experience in corporate marketing, content marketing, email marketing, campaign management and experience in corporate messaging. The ideal candidate will have a blend of strategic, executional, creative and analytical skills, and will be a highly motivated, self-starter who appreciates a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Implementing the strategic business development plans for the brand, maintaining brand identity, and executing marketing plans.
- Contributing and implementing short-term and long-term marketing strategies including print, web, social media, direct mail, PR and trade shows
- Creates and designs both print and digital marketing collateral utilizing Adobe Suite
- Supports sales teams in all markets with presentations, collateral and training material
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, and measuring results
- Develops and maintains visual brand guidelines and interpretations of the brand across markets
- Major contributor of company website and content generation in conjunction with various content sources
- Collaborates with VP of Marketing to develop and execute digital and social media campaigns potentially by managing vendor relationship
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media and other digital marketing technology and platforms.
- Creates marketing results reports to present to VP of Marketing
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Manage client surveys and provide reports to VP of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year accredited college or university in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent training, education and experience
- 5 to 7 years experience in product or brand management required
- Advanced understanding of brand management concepts and building/execution techniques
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Knowledge and experience working in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- Experience working in a CRM/fundamental understanding of how CRMs work (bonus points for ZOHO)
- Proven experience using an ESP, such as MailChimp or other related platform
- Tech savvy - able to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to elevate the perception of our corporate brand and our company
- Ability to collaborate yet work independently to achieve defined goals while owning certain deliverables and managing others to completion
- Excellent project management skills and experience managing large projects