The Marketing Communications and Media division of Access Intelligence is looking for a hard-charging event and media sales professional to join our growing brands, which features a portfolio that includes events, awards, web assets and paid content. Our audience is comprised of Fortune 1000 and agency marketers. Position based in New York.
Looking for a sales executive with a background selling events (80%) and media/ advertising (20%). Candidate must be highly motivated, competitive, resilient, persistent, flexible and show good judgment and tact. Reports directly to the Publisher and provides an opportunity to sell multiple channels, from live events to digital advertising. Come join a leading team at a well-established brand. Help grow existing revenue lines and be a part of new product development and event launches.
The position offers a competitive salary and commission plan plus a comprehensive benefits plan. Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Qualified Sales candidates should possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience selling events/sponsorships and advertising
- Excellent verbal/written communication as well as presentation skills
- Strategic planning and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively with a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Established media contacts a plus
- College degree in Business, Communication, or another related field preferred
Please submit a resume, cover letter with salary requirements.