Allison+Partners has an opening for a Measurement+Analytics Manager to join our Measurement+Analytics practice. Our measurement and analytics practice is a core function of the agency that helps to determine results, demonstrate value and uncovers opportunities for the stakeholders that we serve.
The Measurement+Analytics Manger will be responsible for leading measurement projects across multiple channels and industries with goals of determining impact, uncovering opportunities and shaping strategic direction. The candidate should have a broad range of skills, an unwavering sense of curiosity and understanding of the marketing and communications industry. As a growing force in the industry, we are also looking for builders and dreamers; an executor today and a visionary tomorrow. We are consistently evolving our measurement and analytics function to meet today’s needs and tomorrow’s unknowns.
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end execution of measurement and analytics projects working both with client and internal teams.
- Have a baseline understanding of and hands on experience with MarTech platforms that may include media monitoring, social monitoring, website analytics and other common data sources in the marketing and communications fields.
- The ability to manage projects and teams while maintaining quality.
- Lead the development of new business materials and presentations.
- The ability to present findings and insights to a diverse set of audiences.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility across multiple measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing communications measurement or analytics.
- Critical thinking and the ability to distill insights from diverse sets of data.
- Ability to connect data to desired outcomes.
- Superior project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work amongst a variety of audiences both externally and internally.
- Hands-on expertise using industry platforms, including knowledge of common platform operators and structures.
- Strong skills in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word, visualization methods and general technical acumen.
- Data science capability and familiarly is a strong bonus.