Growing boutique law firm is in need of a Paralegal in Melbourne, FL.The ideal candidate would have a strong work ethic and a well established history of customer service with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet and communicate with clients
- Familiarity with the FL code and rules
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, courts, and agencies
- Preparing documents from inception to conclusion
- Maintaining client files and prepare materials for client meetings
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform work in an efficient manner.
- Must have excellent research, drafting and analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drafting, Editing and Proofing documents
- Support clients and firm colleagues as needed
- Case management experience. Ability to manage cases and client expectations
- Proficient in case management systems and office systems/software required. Experience using Clio, Microsoft Suite, Adobe& Westlaw
- Candidate must be a self-starter, multi-tasker, handle a good amount of client case files, and possess stellar writing skills
- Candidate must be able to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Have an interest in civil litigation
- Must have the flexibility to travel sometimes across FL when needed
Ideal candidate can work in office, remotely and have flexibility with schedule.
Compensation based on experience