Jobs related to "Strategy Sr. Analyst"
Our client is a leading payments solutions organization, working globally in B2B and B2C markets. They operate in over 130 countries in the Americas, Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa with a variety of complex products.
Backed by a Fortune 500 organization, this company has the security of a large organization while operating more entrepreneurially, like a startup. You will contribute to a dynamic global strategy team that is dedicated to supporting the organizational agenda of top service and products to millions of customers.
The successful candidate will utilize their consulting skillset in an entrepreneurial environment for a leading FINTECH Company experiencing significant growth. Comprised of former consultants, this team leads strategy, product management, and special assignments for the organization. This person will support the leadership team on a rang eof strategic projects.
- Develop a pricing framework for new products, analyze large datasets to identify revenue and provide overall analytical support in the development and execution of business strategy.
- Providing support on custom pricing for large strategic clients.
- Develop and maintain reposrts to monitor business performance.
- Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making by senior leaders.
- Analyze financial results and provide a budget to plan variance reporting and management discussion/analysis for senior stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of work experience in Strategy Consulting, preferably with project work in Financial Services.
- Undergraduate degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative field.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented individual who can work independently if need be.
- Ability to show sophistication in business modeling and financial analysis.