Digital Creative Agency Seeks Full-time Marketing Agency Project Manager
The Marketing Agency Project Manager within our agency is responsible for supporting the management of projects from kick-off to completion. In partnership with the Director or Project Management and Account Managers, it's their job to ensure each project is delivered on-time, on budget, within scope, and on brief.
They are the facilitators of the “how” and “when” things get done. Working with all our disciplines together, they help craft the solutions to deliver innovative and profitable client engagements.
They are the driving forces behind a project and are often the “go-to” person for details. They’re expected to know the ins and outs of project management, what happens next, where everyone needs to be and learns to anticipate when to expect the unexpected.
IMP-SF is a San Francisco-based marketing digital agency that works with world-class clients in technology and financial services. We reward initiative, collaboration, and a relentless focus on client service.
· Prior experience as a project manager, project coordinator, or other similar supporting role within a digital and/or integrated agency required
· Ability to keep key team members on task and on-time
· Client-facing: ability to work with clients directly when called upon
· Ability to identify, communicate and resolve project issues
· Must be able to work and communicate with a variety of personalities
· Develop tasks lists, status reports & meeting notes
Qualifications, Skills And Abilities
· 5-7 years' experience managing digital marketing project work within an agency (although we'll consider those who are smart, resourceful, driven, and have a willingness to learn quick).
· Proficient in MS Project, Excel & Power Point and other project management tools
· Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects
· Bachelor's Degree is required
· Relocation is not available
· Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
· 401K program
· Salary Range: $65,000 - $80,000 (DOE)