Our client implemented and configured SAP Ariba. This is their main system they use for managing purchasing and paying their vendors for their enterprise sized organization.
They are seeking someone to come in as a subject matter expert and power user for their company. In this role you will help train internal users, put processes in place, establish best practices and document systems. The end result is the system will be utilized successfully by our client and they will manage vendors successfully.
This is at least a six month project in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Familiarize self with the business and system processes that affect the GR/IR account.
- Develop expertise on the scenarios affecting postings on the GR/IR account.
- Prepare and maintain a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) ensuring compliance.
- Escalate new scenarios as and when they appear providing recommendations for handling.
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders – logistics/procurement/warehouse etc communicating actions clearly, obtaining status of open items.
- Reconciliation of GR/ IR account including detailed ageing analysis by type of posting.
- Knowledge sharing with GR/ IR accountants
- Escalate any area of non-compliance appropriately.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s to flag issues/ progress in GR/ IR clearance.
- Through root cause analysis & continuous learning pro-actively identify & manage recurring issues.
This is a six month project in Nashville, TN. Our client may be open to travel costs for candidates outside the market.