Jobs related to "Project Coordinator"
Take responsibility for a tradeshow exhibit or project and see it completely through the production process, coordinating all activities and ensuring that deadlines are met and that product is of high quality.
1) Monitor and oversee production and prep/ships, ensuring that project specs are met.
2) See that engineering and production issues are resolved.
3) Monitor budget and report problems to Operations Manager
4) Estimate projects once designs are complete. Complete project lists and complete project timelines. Track labor/job using Labor Tracking System.
5) Close out jobs, including check of labor and materials, write-up of work performed, list of chargeable extras, and justification of overtime and extra charges.
6) Ensure that exhibit shipment is complete when it leaves the plant.
7) Purchase required materials for projects. Complete purchase orders and review vendor invoices for accuracy.
8) Attend estimate release and production release meetings.
1) Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Access
2) Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality
3) Understanding of cabinetry construction and fabrication.
4) Ability to create, read, and interpret blueprints.
5) Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once.
6) Strong leadership skills and written/verbal communication skills.
7) Ability to lead and work in conjunction with a team.