Jobs related to "Business Development Manager – Aerospace OEM"
Business Development Manager – Aerospace OEM
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Roanoke virginia
Why a Great Opportunity
Excellent culture and benefits including unlimited vacation, excellent health care, generous retirement plan contributions, etc!
As Business Development Manager, your focus will be on the application, sales and administration of business across multiple markets. You’ll be responsible for the management of accounts which will include business sustainment and developmental opportunities. Your strategic business focus ensures territory growth over numerous market sectors. This position calls for an outstanding communicator who thrives on managing multiple projects and a team player equally comfortable working on your own initiative. You’ll be interfacing with customers, field sales and interdepartmental personnel on technical and administrative issues.
- Be responsible for implementation of business strategies and continuous improvement.
- Take the lead as the proposal manager for key proposal activities.
- Be responsible for managing the sales and business development activities to support overall territory growth.
- Establish and manage a forecast.
- Promote a common understanding of products and technologies throughout various markets.
- Provide marketing analysis as appropriate to help guide continued refinement of business strategy, product and technology roadmaps.
- Improve profitability and customer satisfaction on new and recurring sales by creating alignment of sales objectives and operations’ capability.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business
- A minimum of 5 years direct technical sales experience. Additional experience in a technical role is desired.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem -solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience selling into key military/aerospace OEM customers is preferred.
- Proven general capabilities in facilitating change, planning and organizing, customer focus and building successful teams.
- Proven specific capabilities in the technical and professional skill of Proposal Management & Project Management Process Facilitation.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- As this position will support business pursuits of new markets, new customers and new sales channels, a strong level of demonstrated prospecting skills are required to help business unit leadership identify, prioritize and pursue new growth areas.