Sr Software Test Engineer with Selenium
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Stamford connecticut
Why a Great Opportunity
Not your typical QA position! Our client is a highly successful financial-technology company with an outstanding reputation for technological innovation.
Our client is seeking a smart, talented Senior QA Automation Engineer skilled with Selenium and automated processes. This challenging position offers opportunities for SDET and diverse responsibilities involving full life cycle of advanced software testing with an emphasis on automated testing of complex Web and mobile applications. JAVA used extensively.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing QA team which utilizes automation to it’s fullest. You'll also be working for a company which produces award winning software and has the strongest commitment to quality standards.
- Developing advanced automated tests for multiple web and mobile eTrading-related applications
- Work with application developers to resolve performance issues and improve over-all QA/Development processes.
- Build and contribute to the improvement of the testing framework.
- Verifying test results before software releases.
- Contribute to and support bug documentation system
Be part of a dynamic QA & Development team in a very positive, collaborative environment.
- Strong Java skills, preferably including programming
- Strong experience with Selenium and JUnit
- Minimum five years professional QA experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics or other technical or engineering field; Masters added plus.
Additional Desired Qualifications - not required:
- Experience in a Linux environment.
- Linux Shell and/or Perl scripting experience
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Understanding and usage of regular expressions
- Understanding of basic networking
- Knowledge of software design patterns