InterSolutions is currently searching for a Leasing Specialist for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA! If you’re an enthusiastic individual with a knack for sales who is excited to make an impact in the lives of others, you would be a perfect fit for this position with one of the top Property Management companies in the region.
Becoming an associate of InterSolutions is an ideal way to start or progress your career in property management! We are searching for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to fill a Leasing Specialist position in Sunnyvale, CA.
At InterSolutions, we offer our associates Grace Hill industry training, career coaching, Fair Housing certification, and same day pay. Nearly a third of our associates are retained permanently by our clients!
Leasing Responsibilities and Qualifications-
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required