DoorDash is looking for a Business Analyst to drive business decisions and strategic initiatives across the Enterprise team.
This role will uncover strategic insights, automate reporting and build internal tools and dashboards to empower the organization. You’ll work cross-functionally between our sales, merchant, operations, product, and analytics team to build the merchant foundation.
What you'll do
- Use SQL to build dashboards that drive business decisions across different lines of business and teams within Enterprise and Merchant Operations, including rep performance, vendor performance, program management, and product
- Conduct analysis and share data-driven insights in succinct presentations with data visualizations to synthesize the impact of initiatives led by project teams
- Identify, prioritize, and implement opportunities to build and evolve automated reporting and dashboards for internal teams and Merchant vendors
- Develop operational metrics and set strategic goals to track the weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of internal teams and Merchant vendors
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve the back end data structure
- Help build and maintain data governance with single source of truth data documentation
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use ‘first principles’ to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of work experience in data analytics, management consulting, or other quantitative role
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data
- Proven ability to achieve expert level in scripting languages or data analysis tools such as SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written/verbal communications and presentation skills
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.