Jobs related to "Manager, Strategic Partnerships"
DoorDash is looking for a Manager to join the Enterprise team that will help execute the strategy, project planning, and relationship management of our largest restaurant clients.
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As a Manager on the Enterprise team, you will deliver and support an operational game plan for our top strategic partners as well as work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward.
What you’ll do
- Execute the day-to-day off premise strategy for our largest clients
- Use data and insights to sell DoorDash product suite into strategic clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, business strategy / analytics, business operations, investment banking, or other analytically-intensive roles
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong presentation and data analysis skills - self sufficient at Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Nice To Haves
- High growth or early stage startup experience
- Experience with marketplaces, logistics or unit economics
- Experience with SQL
- Proficiency in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g., Chartio)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 3,000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.