About the Team
The DoorDash for Business team is one of DoorDash’s fastest growing teams, selling DoorDash as a service to corporate offices. U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on food. DoorDash has developed a compelling solution, applying our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and delivery operations.
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Account Executive on our Corporate Sales team, you will join one of our newest departments on the ground floor, while still being able to use the expertise of our larger sales organization. We are acquiring corporate customers across the country, building scalable processes, and laying the foundation for what will soon be a major department at DoorDash.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Collaborate with corporate offices on how to improve their meal ordering needs
- Strategize with peers on new tactics to qualify and close corporate customers
- Have ownership over the full sales cycle
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 2+ years in a sales role while exceeding performance metrics consistently
- You have a track record of being #1 or #2 on your sales team
- You’re motivated and energetic
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in a new department
- You’re strategic in your process and have navigated complicated sales
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are a group of bright, humble and thoughtful people!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of technology & logistics--we are redefining the last-mile logistics space
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to promoting new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 6,000 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to improve how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Individuals looking for employment at DoorDash are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.