Jobs related to "Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurse (RN) ★★★ FT 7pm to 7am $2000 Sign On bonus ★★★"
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurse (RN) ★★★ FT 7pm to 7am $2000 Sign On bonus ★★★
Sovereign Healthcare of Titusville, LLC, Titusville Florida
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Collect data (may be part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
- Observe the residents (e.g., location, activity, position, etc.)
- Administer and document medications and treatments
- Collect information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
- Supervise LPNs and certified nursing assistants with appropriate supervisory LPN training
- Communicate with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information
- Document observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Assess and evaluate the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
- Assess patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Participate in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervise LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicate with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Document assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educate patients and their families on health-related issues.
What we Offer
- Compensation package commensurate with experience and results
- Medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- A great potential to grow with the company
- Fast paced, exciting environment
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an LPN/RN
- Current CPR certification
To Apply go to our website at www.royaloaksnursingandrehab.com and to the careers section.
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Lic Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse