Jobs related to "Learning Program Operations Specialist"
Learning Program Operations Specialist
US Tech Solutions, MENLO PARK California
This job is no longer available.
Job Title: Learning Program Operations Specialist
Location: Menlo Park, CA 94025
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- The Learning Program Operations Specialist will work to operationalize Learning & Development company programs that will allow us to grow and scale.
- The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization.
- They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude.
- This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios, and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our vendor teams executing our L&D program operations
- Partner with your primary client, the L&D team, as well as other key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans
- Identify opportunities to optimize and make programs consistent globally while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Coordinate special event logistics
- Understand and apply program strategies to decision making and proposals
- Establish standardized program reporting to deliver insights program managers
- Manage and consult on operational impacts of new programs or changes to existing programs
- Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
- Make recommendations and create proposals on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements, as well as day to day decisions
- Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place for programs supported by the team globally
- Work closely with remote staff effectively and drive consistency of global processes
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Experience in customer service, communication and cross group collaboration
- Experience in analysis, data management and reporting
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Experience in project management, process improvement, and problem solving
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Experience with time management, attention to detail, and multitasking
- Experience working across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience with creating macros, pivot tables, Vlookup, analytical capabilities and workbooks
- Event coordination experience
- Data analysis acumen
- Project Management (PMP / PMI) certification
- Experience in L&D Program Operations
- Experience managing an outsourced vendor relationship
- Salesforce, Workday and LMS experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in either L&D or HR Operations