Jobs related to "Macy's Retail Commission Sales - Men's Shoes, Part Time: Ross Park"
Macy's Retail Commission Sales - Men's Shoes, Part Time: Ross Park
Macy's, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration.
- Handle more difficult customer requests.
- Develop extensive product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets.
- Attend additional training classes in order to communicate product benefits to the customer.
- Be aware of back stock and fill as needed.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- No specific educational accomplishment is required.
- At least six months to one year of previous selling experience is required.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to function as part of a team. Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Must enjoy meeting and nteracting with customers.
- Possess a thirst for learning.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.